develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2001

Resync your CVS...

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
October 22, 2001 14:46
Subject:
Resync your CVS...
Message ID:
5.1.0.14.2.20011022174438.02d60600@pop.sidhe.org
I just finished the skeleton of the PMC/string (and soon bigint/bigfloat)
allocation system and checked it in. This meant a lot of changes to stuff
all over the place. (As a side-effect, we lost the standalone string testing)

I think we're now in a position to start dealing with our own memory
allocator and PMCs, and I'll start in on that soonish.

Please note that until we actually *get* an arena allocation system with
GC, parrot will leak. (A lot... :)

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk