develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2001

Resync your CVS...

Dan Sugalski
October 22, 2001 14:46
Resync your CVS...
Message ID:
I just finished the skeleton of the PMC/string (and soon bigint/bigfloat)
allocation system and checked it in. This meant a lot of changes to stuff
all over the place. (As a side-effect, we lost the standalone string testing)

I think we're now in a position to start dealing with our own memory
allocator and PMCs, and I'll start in on that soonish.

Please note that until we actually *get* an arena allocation system with
GC, parrot will leak. (A lot... :)

Dan Sugalski                          even samurai                         have teddy bears and even
                                      teddy bears get drunk