develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2001

[COMMIT] Preparation for autogenerated runops cores.

Gregor N. Purdy
October 17, 2001 18:18
[COMMIT] Preparation for autogenerated runops cores.
Message ID:
All --

Back when I introduced switchable runops cores, I mentioned that part
of the idea was to eventually be able to generate the cores based on
a configuration file of flags to check and inner loop components to

This change isolates the relevant pieces into their own files, which
makes the autogeneration reasonable. The autogeneration itself may
not be the very next thing I work on, but at least now we are set up
for it.

-- Gregor Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.