develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from September 2001

Re: An overview of the Parrot interpreter

From:
Ken Fox
Date:
September 6, 2001 07:47
Re: An overview of the Parrot interpreter
Message ID:
200109061446.KAA06566@conch.msen.com
Simon Cozens wrote:
> I want to get on with writing all the other documents like this one, but
> I don't want the questions raised in this thread to go undocumented and
> unanswered. I would *love* it if someone could volunteer to send me a patch
> to the original document tightening it up in the light of this thread.

Sure. I can do that while *waiting patiently* for Parrot to be
released. ;)

- Ken