develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from July 2005

Re: Is namespace qualification really required

From:
Autrijus Tang
Date:
Re: Is namespace qualification really required
Message ID:
20050718144748.GA84561@aut.dyndns.org
On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 09:00:50AM -0500, philcrow@sunflower.com wrote:
> I made the test.  The problem only occurs when the sub is called from
> another package, in my case that was a driving script.
>
> I'm not sure how to accept the invitation (or what that even means).

Oh.  It means you should have received a mail from openfoundry.org
that contains a URL to be registered on http://rt.openfoundry.org/ --
the system that manages Pugs committership.  You can also go to that
website and register manually, using your mail address; once you
have done so, you'll be listed among Pugs committers, and then
you can commit in your test using the username/password chosen at
the registration time.

If you are using command-line svn, the sequence should be:

    svn co http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs
    cd pugs
    # ... create t/subroutines/defaults.t ...
    # ... edit AUTHORS to add your name ...
    svn add t/subroutines/defaults.t
    svn ci

If you are using svk, the sequence is exactly the same, with the
"svn" replaced with "svk".

Thanks,
/Autrijus/