develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from March 2005

Re: Call for p6ification: Algorithm::Dependency

From:
Darren Duncan
Date:
March 13, 2005 21:33
Re: Call for p6ification: Algorithm::Dependency
Message ID:
p06210202be5ad2006a85@[192.168.1.102]
I can't promise a fully correct solution, since I'm not familiar with
this module yet, but I can at least do a large chunk of the
translation on this module, and do it quickly. -- Darren Duncan