develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from March 2005

Call for p6ification: Algorithm::Dependency

From:
Adam Kennedy
Date:
March 13, 2005 12:17
Subject:
Call for p6ification: Algorithm::Dependency
Message ID:
42344981.8020704@phase-n.com
At the request of Autrijus, I've just checked the P5 current version of
Algorithm::Dependency into pugs, and now we need volunteers to P6ify it.

Why this module as the next "porting a module"

1. Genuinely useful (for many things)
2. Very heavily tested, with tests accumulated for corner cases and
weirdities
3. No non-core dependencies
4. Not too big, not too small

But really, autrijus just wants an implementation of Test::Inline 2.00
at the same time as it ends up in CPAN for P5.

=begin testing method after othermethod Needed::Class 25

... the 25 tests for method 'method'

=end testing

It handles method and class-level ordering and will do entire trees of
code in one pass.

Any response, please also CC as I'm not on the list. Thanks

Adam K