develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: Synopses updated on

Dan Sugalski
November 22, 2004 10:11
Re: Synopses updated on
Message ID:
At 9:26 AM -0800 11/22/04, Larry Wall wrote:
>I finally managed to get the newest synopses and apocalypses up on
>, so please consider my directories deprecated.
>Anyway, the pages are presumably linkable, unlike my
> pages.  But it might be better to wait till everyone is
>back from turkeytime before you send it off to the slashdot editors.  :-)

And if everyone'd think *real* hard before actually submitting to
splashblot (and, hopefully, deciding not to) I'd appreciate it. I
feel obligated to actually *read* the comments on parrot and perl 6
stories on slashdot, at 0, so if I don't actually have to do so,
well... so much the better usually. :)

Dan Sugalski                          even samurai                         have teddy bears and even
                                       teddy bears get drunk