develooper Front page | perl.perl6.announce | Postings from June 2013

Re: Future Directions for Parrot and Rakudo

From:
Allison Randal
Date:
June 25, 2013 02:44
Re: Future Directions for Parrot and Rakudo
Message ID:
51C8F53B.2010903@parrot.org
On 06/24/2013 04:34 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:

> So you're saying then that Jonathan's post wasn't an official statement
> from the Parrot dev team after the group decided what to do?  It
> certainly read that way to me.

Jonathan's statement on parrot-dev was the first I heard of it, and as
far as I know wasn't the result of any conversations with anyone. It is
his own personal opinion, which he's entitled to hold, but does not
reflect any official policy of the Parrot project.

Allison