develooper Front page | perl.perl6.announce | Postings from June 2013

Re: Future Directions for Parrot and Rakudo

From:
Jonathan "Duke" Leto
Date:
June 25, 2013 02:42
Re: Future Directions for Parrot and Rakudo
Message ID:
CABQG1aSoz_d3BeRE4jbkQuzpyVDoPE6ZJKOG0YeLzco-BHjbHA@mail.gmail.com
Howdy,

The code must flow.

I will not force decisions on anybody, but I intend to continue on my path.

If it is not for you, I implore you to find your own.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com