develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2017

PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.52 to 3.53

From:
sullybeck
Date:
PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.52 to 3.53
Message ID:
70893162-cfe6-ab25-d698-7ef510c0b200@cpan.org
I just released Locale-Codes-3.53 which contains the core modules
Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency.  The patch is
attached here.

With the 3.50 release, an object-oriented module was included, and all
of the non-OO legacy modules are simply wrappers around it.  However, if
invalid input is passed in, the methods produce errors.  This was
supposed to be turned off by default in the non-OO modules so that the
existing behavior was unmodified. However, I forgot to include the line
to turn off the errors.

This release corrects that so that this (and future) versions of the
modules will behave exactly the same as before.