develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2017

Scalar-List-Utils 1.47

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
June 22, 2017 12:37
Subject:
Scalar-List-Utils 1.47
Message ID:
20170622123658.GF3074@iabyn.com
I've just pushed an upgrade of Scalar-List-Utils from 1.46 to 1.47.

From the main commit message:

    Upgrade Scalar-List-Utils from 1.46 to 1.47

    Note that the last few commits have reverted any local customisations to
    1.46.  These were of two kinds. First, fixes for a tainting issue, the
    last of which was just a cherry-pick from upstream, which should have made
    it into 1.47 anyway.

    The second were fixes to tests for netbsd-vax and Inf/Nan. I don't think
    blead urgently needs these - we should wait for them to re-appear via the
    normal upstream merging process. See

Dave's first rule of Opera:
If something needs saying, say it: don't warble it.