develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: The Great Pumpkin

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
April 26, 2016 15:23
Re: The Great Pumpkin
Message ID:
20160426152336.GA32420@fractal.phys.lafayette.edu
On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 08:00:20AM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> * Jesse Vincent <jesse@fsck.com> [2011-10-31T18:28:09]
> > Two years ago today, I picked up the patch pumpkin.  It feels like
> > a lifetime ago.
>
> Jesse held the pumpkin for two years.  I have squared that, to four.  The
> tradition established, the next pumpking will do the job for sixteen years.
> They will fly by, trust us!

Thank you for all of your hard work over these past years.  Your
contributions to perl and to the supporting culture have been most
appreciated.  Perl is a richer language and the community is a better
place because of your dedication and leadership.

Thank you.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu