Re: perlopentut branch for review

Ricardo Signes
July 12, 2013 15:09
Re: perlopentut branch for review
Message ID:

I have created rjbs/perlopentut.  It has Tom's perlopentut in place, with a
single fix for a clear error in links to perlfaq.  (Thanks to David Golden for
that catch!)

There was a HISTORY section, empty, which I removed, and sections on pipes and
sysread which are still empty.  If we have content to add of similar character
for those topics, great.  Otherwise, they can be removed until some future

I will apply this work in a few days if there is no objection or continuation
of the work.