experimental? Sun Studio Compilers for Linux OS

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
July 8, 2013 13:30
Subject:
experimental? Sun Studio Compilers for Linux OS
Message ID:
20130708133005.GA8284@cancer.codesimply.com

perlexperiment lists as experimental:

  Sun Studio Compilers for Linux OS

I don't like the idea that this is experimental.  I don't think it fits into
the kind of thing we'd even call experimental or not.

I think we just say, "We'd like it to work, nobody seems to be smoking it, we
don't know whether it works."  We treat it like any other platform.  I plan to
remove that "experiment" unless there are objections.

--
rjbs