experimental: backtracking control verbs

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
June 14, 2013 22:23
experimental: backtracking control verbs
Message ID:
20130614222317.GD26382@cancer.codesimply.com

All the (*VERB) verbs are marked as experimental.  (*ACCEPT) is further called
out as "highly" experimental.  This has been the case since 5.10.0.

I don't know how heavily these are used in production, nor how problematic they
may have been.  Is there a reason to think we are going to rip them out?  I
would like to mark these accepted if we can agree that it's so.

Yves, I am of course especially interested in your opinion on this.

--
rjbs