Committers: *PLEASE* run test_porting before pushing any commit

From:
David Golden
Date:
May 23, 2013 01:45
Committers: *PLEASE* run test_porting before pushing any commit
Message ID:
CAOeq1c--b52bZK_uBnG+mxz_sV3h0vfbqL6jnHekK6Fk9mjvqA@mail.gmail.com
We just had a big batch of Jenkins build failures.

Pod fixes are not "safe" and should not be pushed without testing.

I realize that building perl and running test_porting can take 20x
longer than applying a commit in the first place, but it still needs
to be done.

(I've screwed this up myself, so I'm in a glass house throwing stones,
but still.)

Install App::grindperl and run "grindperl --porting".  Get a cup of
your favorite beverage and check back when it's done.

David

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg