blocker: "in cleanup" warnings from destructor

Ricardo Signes
February 21, 2013 03:15
blocker: "in cleanup" warnings from destructor
Message ID:

Issuing "cleanup" warnings from destructors isn't happening properly.

This is a regression in 5.14, so we've had this out there for two releases
already.  That doesn't mean that this isn't a big problem, but I'm not going to
block 5.18.0 on this.

*That said*, it would be shame to have this bug out there for one more release.
Please give this bug a look, porters.

rjbs Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.