blocker: disable new COW by default

Ricardo Signes
February 16, 2013 03:42
blocker: disable new COW by default
Message ID:

We've seen many different kinds of breakage from the new COW code.  I think in
general the new COW is going to be very nice over time, but right now it's
causing problems and we want more time to sort out solutions.

I believe there is/was a define for enabling the old/new COW behavior, and what
we'll want to do is reverse the current default. Right?

See this tickets, especially the last:

Patches wanted.