perl 5.16.2 cometh

Ricardo Signes
October 11, 2012 11:37
perl 5.16.2 cometh
Message ID:

Today, I applied the fixes that I know wanted backporting to maint that didn't
make it into 5.16.1, and these are now in the maint-5.16 branch.

This includes AIX hints, colorized ls, and /\h/ vs. /[\h]/ fixes.

If there are other fixes you'd like to see in 5.16.2, please speak now or
attach them to

I am hoping to release 5.16.2 in early November.

rjbs Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.