Subroutine Signatures on the blog

Peter Martini
September 18, 2012 19:28
Subroutine Signatures on the blog
Message ID:
So, I'm going to start tracking what I'm working on on

To start with, I've posted an outline of what I'm trying to achieve, and
the points of contention I can recall.

I'm sure there's plenty I haven't covered - and I'm trying to avoid any :rw
/ is rw discussions - but please let me know if there's something important
I missed so I can either add it to that entry or add a new entry.

I have had very little time to work on this lately, but I'm not going to
let it go unless I get a firm no that it won't go in :-)