Subroutine Signatures on the blog

From:
Peter Martini
Date:
September 18, 2012 19:28
Subject:
Subroutine Signatures on the blog
Message ID:
CAFyW6MSe=3qm8gKHLJoopVZ=TOzEZgNiBg5edoKPh7PBLttoUA@mail.gmail.com
So, I'm going to start tracking what I'm working on on blogs.perl.org.

To start with, I've posted an outline of what I'm trying to achieve, and
the points of contention I can recall.

http://blogs.perl.org/users/peter_martini/2012/09/subroutine-signatures---the-plan-v1.html

I'm sure there's plenty I haven't covered - and I'm trying to avoid any :rw
/ is rw discussions - but please let me know if there's something important
I missed so I can either add it to that entry or add a new entry.

I have had very little time to work on this lately, but I'm not going to
let it go unless I get a firm no that it won't go in :-)