My Perl Foundation Grant for Improving the Perl Debugger WasAccepted

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
August 30, 2012 08:00
Subject:
My Perl Foundation Grant for Improving the Perl Debugger WasAccepted
Message ID:
20120830180041.724ee0a2@lap.shlomifish.org
Hi all,

in case you are not following the Perl Foundation’s blog, I am happy to announce that the
Perl Foundation’s grant committee voted to accept my grant proposal to improve
the Perl Debugger:

* http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/08/2012q3-grant-proposals---resul.html

* http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/08/2012q3-grant-proposal-adding-t.html

My grant manager will be Alan Haggai Alavi ( http://alanhaggai.org/ ) whom I have
spoken (using IRC and IM), corresponded and collaborated with on some projects
in the past and I'm looking forward to working with him.

I started working on the grant, and am keeping a log of my progress. Some
of my deliverables so far are:

* https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=114644

And more commits (along with some bug fixes and refactorings) can be found at:

* https://github.com/shlomif/perl/tree/shlomif-perl-d-add-tests-take-2-may-git-burn-in-hell

(Sorry for the anti-git sentiments in the branch name, but git caused me some rebase trouble,
which forced me to have to restart my branching efforts, which made me decide to express my
frustration in the new branch name.)

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish