[perl #21364] blead perl segfault in Inline

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
March 30, 2012 18:19
Subject:
[perl #21364] blead perl segfault in Inline
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-4610-1333156780-1265.21364-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Feb 25 12:28:39 2003, dcd wrote:

> This is a bug report for perl from david.dyck@fluke.com,
> generated with the help of perlbug 1.34 running under perl v5.9.0.
>

> I rebuild and installed Inline (Inline-0.44)
> (had some problems getting make test to complete
> but that's another story)
>
> With an installed Inline and Inline::C the
> following code seg faults.
>
> $ perl -MInline=_CONFIG_ -e1 /tmp/_Inline
> Segmentation fault
>
> GDB reports:

[snip]

Can anyone test this with a recent Perl and Inline?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open