develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2012

[perl #106538] Carp is missing a dot

From:
Todd Rinaldo via RT
Date:
February 10, 2012 07:59
Subject:
[perl #106538] Carp is missing a dot
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-14510-1328889579-1850.106538-15-0@perl.org
On Thu Feb 02 09:17:06 2012, LeonT wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Zefram <zefram@fysh.org> wrote:
> > There presumably will be a few. �It's an easy fix for each. �I think it's
> > an acceptable level of hassle. �If you object, you've got two weeks to
> > render it contentious so that it has to be reverted. �I'm holding off
> > on CPAN release for this reason.
>
> I'm fine with updating my module, it's trivial indeed. I'm worried
> though that the list of modules with this issue is larger than
> expected. We'll see soon enough how big the issue is.

So far, I've found needed test fixes in: autodie, Error, Log4perl and counting.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: resolved