develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2011

Re: The Great Pumpkin

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
November 7, 2011 07:56
Re: The Great Pumpkin
Message ID:
20111107174904.5db4224f@lap.shlomifish.org

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:48:11 +0100
Paul Johnson <paul@pjcj.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 06:28:09PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > Dearest Porters,
> >
> > Two years ago today, I picked up the patch pumpkin.  It feels like
> > a lifetime ago. (I'll spare you the montage sequence of fifteen-plus
> > release engineers typing madly to put together the 28 releases we've
> > put out in the past two years.)
> >
> > It's time for me to step back.

Sorry for being late into the game, but I missed the original message in the
chaos that is my perl5-porters mail folder. I thank Jesse for being such a wonderful pumpking and Ricardo for volunteering to be the new one.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish