From:
Peter Scott
Date:
March 6, 2011 08:54
20110306165402.2114.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 17:01:24 +0100, Abigail wrote:
> If their would be a clear front runner for beginners, appropriate to
> most situations, we should say so, I agree. But, IMO, there isn't such a
> front runner.

That much is becoming apparent in this thread.  Forgive me for assuming
otherwise based on many articles aimed at beginners and the post that
started this thread.  I am disappointed that after all this time we have
no consensus on how to say in Perl "Class X has attribute Y" when so many
other languages have solutions that have freed their users' minds up to
move on to higher-level problems.

--
Peter Scott