develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2009

Re: The Great Pumpkin

From:
jesse
Date:
October 31, 2009 16:53
Re: The Great Pumpkin
Message ID:
20091031235344.GF22548@bestpractical.com
> >My language design tends to the conservative. I'd rather see the core
> >made more flexible, extensible and easier to maintain than see
> >language
> >features added or removed.
>
> Does that mean that you'll be making language design decisions, or
> relying on others?

After seeking the counsel and advice of those more experienced and wiser
than I, yes, I expect that I will make decisions.  Of course, I'd be
happiest if you lot come up with appropriately [in]sane ideas and
implementations and I just get to kick back, relax and take all the
credit. ;)

Best,
Jesse