develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2008

the result from dprofpp is not correct for perl 5.6.1

Thread Next
From:
marvin.shi
Date:
November 24, 2008 05:13
Subject:
the result from dprofpp is not correct for perl 5.6.1
Message ID:
OF33BCCE5B.4384C59F-ON4825750B.002CE6DC-4825750B.00321B3D@Symbian.com
Hello:
 I just need to use the DProf for the perl5.6.1, but I found the result is 
very strange like this:
Total Elapsed Time = -0.20882 Seconds
 User+System Time = 6.160384 Seconds
Anyone could help me? How can I fix this problem? Or can I get a release 
for the perl5.6.1 with the DProf?
By the way, I run my script on the windowsxp. Thank you very much!


Thanks
Marvin Shi
PCT China Beijing
+86 010 58848085
Tel:  13581976371 


**********************************************************************
Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6
Boundary Row, Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is
intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@symbian.com and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of
its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in
compliance with Symbian corporate policy.
**********************************************************************

Thread Next


nntp.perl.org: Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.
Comments to Ask Bjørn Hansen at ask@perl.org | Group listing | About