Front page | perl.perl5.porters |
Postings from November 2008
November 18, 2008 00:27
Message ID: 20081118082905.GJ3172@almanda
Some time ago, I wanted to add expand some tests in t/op/pat.t.
This turned out to not be so simple as there are a lot of hard
coded test numbers.
So, I rewrote t/op/pat.t. Most important changes:
- t/op/pat.t now uses strict and warnings.
- There are no more hardcoded test numbers, making it easier
to add tests.
- Each run test prints a message and the line number the test can
be found on. If there's a bug number, the bug number is printed
- Each group of related tests runs in its own scope.
- I extracted 500 tests related to Unicode properties and moved
them to t/op/regexp_unicode_prop.t.