develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2008

Re: perl@34300

From:
Matt Kraai
Date:
September 27, 2008 14:50
Re: perl@34300
Message ID:
20080926164039.GB4291@ftbfs.org
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:28:47AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:19:45AM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > When I run "make test" against perl@34300 on QNX 6.3.2, the following
> > tests fail:
> >
> >     ../ext/Cwd/t/cwd.t
> >     ../lib/File/Path.t
> >     ../lib/File/Spec/t/Spec.t
> >     ../lib/File/Spec/t/crossplatform.t
> >     ../lib/Time/Local.t
> >     op/readline.t
> >
> > This is a proper subset of the tests that fail on blead.
>
> Thanks for the report
>
> Is the full output from those tests available online anywhere? A search of my
> inbox didn't reveal anything obvious.

I'm not sure what the full output is, but I've attached what was
output by "./perl harness" when I ran it in the t subdirectory.

> Do the same tests fail on QNX 6.3.2 for a build of 5.8.8? ie are we looking at
> regressions here, or never-been-fixed problems?

The following tests fail for a build of 5.8.8:

	../ext/Cwd/t/cwd.t
	../ext/Time/HiRes/t/HiRes.t
	../lib/Time/Local.t
	op/readline.t

Thus, the regressions are

	../lib/File/Path.t
	../lib/File/Spec/t/Spec.t
	../lib/File/Spec/t/crossplatform.t

I think HiRes.t failed because the system was too heavily loaded.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/