develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2007

RC1 uploaded to PAUSE, and indexing problems

Rafael Garcia-Suarez
November 17, 2007 07:55
RC1 uploaded to PAUSE, and indexing problems
Message ID:
5.10.0 RC1 is out ! woohoo ! It's currently propagating to the
mirrors. It's bleadperl at change #32367. (*)

But I forgot to regenerate the META.yml file. So it still lists perl
as 5.9.5. The ratio coffee/blood was probably too low or too high.

Andreas, we'll probably have some indexing issues to resolve. Many
core modules aren't indexed, from the indexing report. If you want me
to upload an RC2 with a proper META.yml, just ask.

(*) I did this live on stage at the French Perl Workshop, and it has
been filmed, so that might appear somewhere on the web in the near