develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2004

5.8.6 RC1

Nicholas Clark
November 11, 2004 14:11
5.8.6 RC1
Message ID:
      "Hallo!" said Piglet, "whare are /you/ doing?"

      "Hunting," said Pooh.

      "Hunting what?"

      "Tracking something," said Winnie-the-Pooh very mysteriously.

      "Tracking what?" said Piglet, coming closer.

      "That's just what I ask myself, I ask myself, What?"

      "What do you think you'll answer?"

      "I shall have to wait until I catch up with it," said Winnie-the-Pooh.
      "Now, look there." He pointed to the ground in front of him. "What do
      you see there?"

      "Track," said Piglet. "Paw-marks." He gave a little squeak of excitement.
      "Oh, Pooh!" Do you think it's a--a--a Woozle?"

    From 'Winnie-the-Pooh" by A.A. Milne

Currently it's at

(or s/bz2$/gz/ if instead you're hunting a wizzle, er, 25% larger download.)
Please don't publicise that URL outside p5p  - instead

Once it's propagated round the CPAN mirrors I'll make an announcement
on use.perl

Nicholas Clark