develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2004

February 25, 2004 05:06
Message ID:
As some of you will be aware my work situation has changed since
I first took on the role of pumpking, leaving me much less time to
deal with the daily requirements of looking after perl development.

We've decided therefore to split the role along very similar lines
to those in perl6 development: Rafael Garcia-Suarez has agreed to
take on the role of pumpkin for day-to-day coordination of patches
and creation of interim releases, while I will continue as pumpkin
for architectural and design decisions, the person with final
responsibility for what eventually gets released as perl-5.10.

You may therefore congratulate Rafael and me both. :)