develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2003

RC4 is Out

Jarkko Hietaniemi
August 1, 2003 08:50
RC4 is Out
Message ID:
	Grand Viziers were /always/ scheming megalomaniacs.
	It was probably in the job description: "Are you a
	devious, plotting, unreliable madman?  Ah, good,
	then you can be my most trusted minister."
	-- "Interesting Times", Terry Pratchett

(or rsync -avz --delete perl-5.8.x)

or in a while the unsurprising

I could find no law against having more than three Release Candidates.
Perhaps more importantly, the various module updates warranted a fourth
one, see

Test extensively yadda yadda 5.8.1 as soon as possible mumble mumble.

Jarkko Hietaniemi <> "There is this special