develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2002

5.8.0 RC1 has been released

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
June 1, 2002 12:21
Subject:
5.8.0 RC1 has been released
Message ID:
20020601222239.F29234@alpha.hut.fi
Please hold off posting the attached message to further fora
for one hour so that all the mentioned URLs become valid.

The funet URL is already valid if you want the real RC1.tgz,
or if you are following APC or the usual snapshot locations,
get the snapshot perl@16965, or rsync from the usual funet
snapshot location.

Have hopefully not too much fun.  I will be travelling and
offline until Tuesday evening, so if p5p could handle the
feedback until that, I would be most grateful.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen