Re: perlpod and perlpodspec

Sean M. Burke
August 25, 2001 13:47
Re: perlpod and perlpodspec
Message ID:
This ends the comments period for draft 1 of perlpod and perlpodspec.

I'll now go off and work on draft 2.  That hopefully shouldn't take too
terribly long.  Most changes that I have in mind are rewordings or typo
fixes, but some whole paragraphs need to be rewritten or added.
The comments I've gotten, either in private email or on pod-people and p5p,
have been very helpful.

Sean M. Burke