Essay on Artistic License

Nathan Torkington
July 29, 2001 17:18
Essay on Artistic License
Message ID:
Essays don't mean much in court, but license artists might enjoy it.

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Adam Theo <>
Subject: Artistic License Essay
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:07:52 -0400

Hello, all.

I have put together a very rough draft of what I hope to be a very good
introduction and description of Perl's Original Artistic License. I've
just put it together using a variety of readily findable sources, and
has not been refined at all at this point.

I would like anyone here that is familiar with the license (not only
pros and cons, but also history and concepts behind it) to please take a
look at what I have done at this point, and provide feedback. I would
appreciate and eagerly welcome as detailed as possible. This will be
it's first round of critiquing, so I am very open to even radical
changes to it (such as layout, content, focus, etc.). Please, tell me
what you know and what you think.
Perl-XML mailing list

------- end of forwarded message ------- Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.