Bug in File::Find

B. Cowgill
July 26, 2001 15:22
Bug in File::Find
Message ID:
I believe I have discovered a bug in File::Find. It only happens for me
when running perl on a linux box while trying to find files within
a directory which is mounted with smbmount.  The samba server is a Win2K

Is this the right place to send a bug report?  If so, let me know and
send all the details, with a sample program and test plan.

Brent S.A. Cowgill