develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from December 2010

Re: Generate Win32 .exe with PAR-Packer

From:
Martha_em
Date:
December 20, 2010 08:57
Re: Generate Win32 .exe with PAR-Packer
Message ID:
e1c6ac24-7a9a-45d9-a742-9bb9339636ef@fm22g2000vbb.googlegroups.com
Thank you for your answer.

If this could help someone:
I uninstalled everything and reinstalled, without virtual machine:
- ActivePerl 5.12.2
- All modules needed for PAR-Packer, asking my windowsSDK to work
on x86 XP mode (Setenv /x86 /xp) and PAR-Packer itself. Everything
passed well,
excepted PAR-Packer: nmake said that the Manifest was missing. Found a
solution
copying twice the MANIFEST file and renaming the two obtained files
into
par.exe.manifest and static.exe.manifest : it worked.

So it became possible for me to use pp to generate 32bits .exe working
as well on windowsXP
as Windows7.

Cheers!

Martha