develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from October 2004

Re: compiling PAR with Visual C++ toolkit

Yoz Grahame
October 18, 2004 15:14
Re: compiling PAR with Visual C++ toolkit
Message ID:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:36:50 -0700, Edward Peschko <> wrote:
> hey all,
> I tried to compile PAR with Microsoft's Visual C++ toolkit - and it looks like it
> is so braindead that it can't even find 'windows.h'.
> Has anybody done this, or do you need to stick to VC++ 6+?

Alan Stewart managed it a few months back:
(Um, at time of mailing that page seems to have gone blank. I'm hoping
that ABH will have the archive back up soon)
If you can't reach the above, I know that that mail links to this page
with much more info:

-- Yoz