develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2017

Re: [lstein/Perl-GD] Add support for alpha data from an image (#16)

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
Re: [lstein/Perl-GD] Add support for alpha data from an image (#16)
Message ID:
A3FE1555-48B9-46D5-B3CC-0BE1F288CF62@cpan.org

> On Apr 19, 2017, at 7:32 PM, Lincoln Stein <notifications@github.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Reini,
>
> You should have co-maint privileges now. Go to town!

Thanks,
But I still need Neil’s help I think.

I got co-maint for GD,
but there’s also GD::Simple, GD::Polygon and GD::Polyline in the distro.

And for the latter two you also have only co-maint, not first-come.
So either HARASTY or modules@ are needed.