develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2017

Re: PAUSE permissions conflict between testcases::Base andtestcases::base [AMALTSEV]

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
Re: PAUSE permissions conflict between testcases::Base andtestcases::base [AMALTSEV]
Message ID:
D3B1C662-DCF1-4308-BBAC-780F1A076FFF@cogendo.com
Hi Andrew,

> Thanks for the detailed note. I've been neglecting CPAN, sorry. The version on GitHub is much more current and is updated for case insensitive file systems. I will try to push a CPAN update in the next couple of days.

This is just a gentle reminder on this :-)