develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2010

PAUSE ID request (NRR; Nathaniel R. Reindl)

Perl Authors Upload Server
September 6, 2010 03:32
PAUSE ID request (NRR; Nathaniel R. Reindl)

fullname: Nathaniel R. Reindl
  userid: NRR
    mail: CENSORED

    I've written some software in Perl over the years that I'm cleaning
    up in preparation for release to the public. Publishing this on CPAN
    only makes sense. :)

Immediate (one click) registration: Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.