develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2007

Please let me have co-maintainership of XML-SemanticDiff

Shlomi Fish
July 2, 2007 07:53
Please let me have co-maintainership of XML-SemanticDiff
Message ID:
Hello CPAN Cabalists!

Since I last talked to you about XML-SemanticDiff (on 10 June - ), I've
continued working on my own fork of it here:

It now fixes all the bugs here:

(As can be seen by the comments I posted there).

Now its author and sole maintainer, Kip Hampton (CCed to this message), has
not responded and seems to be completely unresponsive. Now, a Google groups
search for him:

Yields only one message over 1 year ago, and the rest of the messages from
2002 or earlier.

A google search:

Yields only hits related to him, but none of them up-to-date.

So I ask the CPAN cabalists for me to become a co-maintainer of the module, so
I can:

1. Upload my modified version to the CPAN.

2. Close the bugs for it on

3. Perhaps enhance or correct it further into the future.

And by that fix XML-SemanticDiff which is important and heavily needs an

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish

    -- An Israeli Linuxer