develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2007

Maintenance of XML-SemanticDiff and Some Recent Patching

Shlomi Fish
June 10, 2007 08:09
Maintenance of XML-SemanticDiff and Some Recent Patching
Message ID:
Hi Kip!

Thank you for your XML-SemanticDiff module:

I've done some further bug-fixing on it, and eliminated some false
positives and false negatives from its comparison algorithm. My work
is available here:

I'd be happy to give you and other commit access to this repository so
we can further collaborate on it. At the moment X-SD has other bugs in
the bug tracker that were not  addressed.

If you're too busy to maintain XML-SemanticDiff, then I'll appreciate
being made a co-maintainer for the module.

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much. Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.