develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2007

Maintenance of XML-SemanticDiff and Some Recent Patching

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
June 10, 2007 08:09
Subject:
Maintenance of XML-SemanticDiff and Some Recent Patching
Message ID:
79489c230706100809j4513d8fbwcd72f9340d985d0b@mail.gmail.com
Hi Kip!

Thank you for your XML-SemanticDiff module:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/XML-SemanticDiff/

I've done some further bug-fixing on it, and eliminated some false
positives and false negatives from its comparison algorithm. My work
is available here:

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/web-cpan/XML-SemanticDiff/trunk/

I'd be happy to give you and other commit access to this repository so
we can further collaborate on it. At the moment X-SD has other bugs in
the bug tracker that were not  addressed.

If you're too busy to maintain XML-SemanticDiff, then I'll appreciate
being made a co-maintainer for the module.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.