develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2006

Re: Module submission IPC::System::Simple

brian d foy
June 28, 2006 10:36
Re: Module submission IPC::System::Simple
Message ID:
In article <>, Perl Authors
Upload Server <> wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>   modid:       IPC::System::Simple
>   DSLIP:       idpfp
>   userid:      PJF (Paul Jamieson Fenwick)

I don't like Simple in names beacuse it doesn't tell in which dimension
its simple.

I'd like to call it IPC::Run, but that's taken.  IPC::JFDI might be
nice :)

Since you define your own API, maybe you can come up with your own
second level namespace. :)

brian d foy (one of many PAUSE admins),
archives at
please send all messages back to