develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2006

Assume Co-Maintainership of Mail-Webmail-Gmail

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
February 5, 2006 22:36
Subject:
Assume Co-Maintainership of Mail-Webmail-Gmail
Message ID:
200602060005.44040.shlomif@iglu.org.il
I'd like to become co-maintainer of the Mail-Webmail-Gmail module:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mail-Webmail-Gmail/

Has been unmaintained since April 2005, and is now broken due to the gmail