develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from January 2011

Request Co-Maintainership for Net::SMTP::TLS

From:
Fayland Lam
Date:
January 6, 2011 04:52
Subject:
Request Co-Maintainership for Net::SMTP::TLS
Message ID:
AANLkTimEXeqNAhNLLCjeT_53Tdq7D74UYezMcWcfSnHU@mail.gmail.com
Hi Alexander.

first of all, many thanks for the Net::SMTP::TLS module. I use it
heavily with Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP::TLS to send email through
Gmail.

but it seems buggy right now
(https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Net-SMTP-TLS), and
I wonder if I can help to apply those patches in case you don't have
time to maintain it.

please bear with my stupid Net::SMTP::TLS::ButMaintained, I hope I can
abandon it asap.

hope to hear from you soon. my PAUSE id is FAYLAND

Thanks

--
Fayland Lam // http://www.fayland.org/