develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from January 2011

Request Co-Maintainership for Net::SMTP::TLS

Fayland Lam
January 6, 2011 04:52
Request Co-Maintainership for Net::SMTP::TLS
Message ID:
Hi Alexander.

first of all, many thanks for the Net::SMTP::TLS module. I use it
heavily with Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP::TLS to send email through

but it seems buggy right now
(, and
I wonder if I can help to apply those patches in case you don't have
time to maintain it.

please bear with my stupid Net::SMTP::TLS::ButMaintained, I hope I can
abandon it asap.

hope to hear from you soon. my PAUSE id is FAYLAND

Fayland Lam //