develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from October 2008

Re: Integrating license related things of CPAN

From:
Ricardo SIGNES
Date:
October 30, 2008 13:27
Re: Integrating license related things of CPAN
Message ID:
20081030202719.GA11008@cancer.codesimply.com
* David Cantrell <david@cantrell.org.uk> [2008-10-30T12:53:58]
> > I agree that the second point is a problem.  I'd like to solve it by
> > delegating to Software::License.  Anything it knows about should be a
> > valid choice.
>
> All that does it make it Someone Elses Problem while still not solving
> the problem.  As an example, Software::License doesn't appear to know
> about the Microsoft or Python licences.

  license: =inc::Software::License::Microsoft

--
rjbs