develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from August 2008

Please make me a co-maintainer of XML-Feed

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
August 3, 2008 17:58
Subject:
Please make me a co-maintainer of XML-Feed
Message ID:
79489c230808030653k5032944dt6c9599ebae121f3d@mail.gmail.com
Hi Mr. Trott!

I started to enhance and fix bugs and limitations with XML-Feed here:

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/web-cpan/XML-Feed/

I'd like to upload my enhancements to the CPAN and to also be able to
close bugs, so I'm requesting you for a co-maintainer status.

This is my CPAN author page:

http://search.cpan.org/~shlomif/

I already have become a co-maintainer of Error.pm, XML-RSS, and
XML-SemanticDiff, and naturally initiated many modules of my own.

Regards,

      Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.