develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from August 2008

Please make me a co-maintainer of XML-Feed

Shlomi Fish
August 3, 2008 17:58
Please make me a co-maintainer of XML-Feed
Message ID:
Hi Mr. Trott!

I started to enhance and fix bugs and limitations with XML-Feed here:

I'd like to upload my enhancements to the CPAN and to also be able to
close bugs, so I'm requesting you for a co-maintainer status.

This is my CPAN author page:

I already have become a co-maintainer of, XML-RSS, and
XML-SemanticDiff, and naturally initiated many modules of my own.

      Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.