develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from January 2008

Maintenance of IO::Socket::INET6 -

Shlomi Fish
January 18, 2008 07:10
Maintenance of IO::Socket::INET6 -
Message ID:

I patched IO-Socket-INET6:

This is because it now generates several warnings and failed tests on
Mandriva cooker and on other platforms:

Now I'd like my modifications to be integrated into the CPAN version.
However, it's been unmaintained for over three years, and the author
hasn't maintained any other modules since its latest release. There
are several bugs on which were not taken care of.

Rafael, if you're still there, please pull my modifications from the
Subversion repository and upload them as a new module. I can also give
you permissions to commit there once you have registered with . Alternatively, please give me a
co-maintainer status for IO-Socket-INET6.

          Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.